L][ZeRo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
L][ZeRo

Line][ageZeRo Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CloudOfNibelheim

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-29

I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;) Empty
PostSubject: I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;)   I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:32 am

ur site tell play with l2 gracia...with gracia client after download host+patch
when i start l2.exe a error appear and close my l2....

with interlude i can connect but when i click ok for connect to l2cursedworld server/light/ping 100(example)

nothing happen,.

Help me thx
Back to top Go down
*HGM*DeMoNic
Admin
Admin
*HGM*DeMoNic

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;)   I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:00 am

Wel...I told you what you must do to log-in on your server! Read this-->To connect to L][CursedAngeL *DO NOT* run L2.Exe.
Instead run StartClient.Exe(In the system folder) Only in this way you can log in! Dont Forget To Vote Us
Back to top Go down
CloudOfNibelheim

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;)   I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:16 am

I AM GOING to download another patch of 36 mb(i have downloaded another on anncouncaments of 70mb) maybe server have 2 patchO_O

if i'll not be able to download it,can u upload only runclient.exe?Wink thx u anyway
Back to top Go down
*HGM*DeMoNic
Admin
Admin
*HGM*DeMoNic

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;) Post a reply   I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:34 am

Ah...its so simple... Very Happy just download our patch(system) then past in on your lineage forder and open the system forder...then run the StartClient Aicon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;)   I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant connect! help me guys and Angelic especially ;)
Page 1 of 1